Stefanie AODirector+ 查看更多
Stefanie joined Integral while she was attending CEIBS, a business school in Shanghai. Before CEIBS, she had accumulated over ten years of academic and professional experience in chemistry, mostly in chemical engineering and material science. She was engaged in R&D in several multinational corporations, leading in functional chemical products. At Integral, She is currently leading research projects related to EV and Power batttery industry.
- China Europe International Business School(CEIBS), Master of Business Administration(MBA) (Graduated in 2020)
- École Supérieur de Physique et de Chimie de la ville de Paris (ESPCI), Master of Chemical Engineering (Graduated in 2015)
- Fudan University, Bachelor of Chemistry (Graduated in 2012)
- Saint-Gobain (China): R&D
- Corning (France): R&D
Chinese (Native), English (Fluent: GMAT 730), French (Fluent: TCF C1)
China Electric Vehicles and Power Battery
- At INTEGRAL, she is leading numbers of research projects in the Chinese EV related industry.
- She worked as an R&D engineer at Saint-Gobain and Corning, and developed functional chemicals and published numbers of research papers. She managed various product localization and recipe optimization projects and prepared budget reports for Asia region, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore.
많이 본 기사
많이 본 기사